Thursday, April 24, 2014

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

      Greetings and Salutations to my blog Open Mind Daily! The main topic of my blog is digital education and the opinion on the use of print books. The issues of print books or kindles, nooks, and iPads is losing the importance of a traditional book. The change is unfamiliar to most people since it has  been a way of learning for so many years. The adaptation to such an advanced tool is scary because it is so complex and is much faster to retrieve information for everyday task but, does only relying on technology come with a price? I believe in having print and digital at a balance for use however, having  children use it for their development gets me a bit on edge. I'll be writing about authors like Nicholas Carr, Charles Simic and others on their view of the matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment